Areas of Focus
Oct 1, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
Are you a professional working in Supply Chain or Operations for an NGO, private industry, foundation, or government entity seeking to positively impact the organization and the constituents you serve?
Although the 2020 Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Program, set to take place in May, was postponed due to COVID-19, now more than ever the communities and organizations we serve rely on our expertise and innovation to strengthen our supply chain systems and designs for better delivery of healthcare and pharmaceutical operations, as well as preparedness for, response to, and recovery from disasters and emergencies. That is why we have transitioned our 2020 Program to a online format.
The online HHSCM Program will take place July 13th- July 30th through a Georgia tech video conferencing system.
Classes will be taught by LIVE video instruction similar to the experience you would receive in person with the same interactive components. Each course will run for 1 week Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 1:00pm EST each day.
2020 Course Schedule:
• Responsive Supply Chain Design and Operations July 13-16
• Inventory Management and Resource Allocation in Supply Chains July 20-23
• Systems Operations and Strategic Interactions in Supply Chains -July 27-30
In addition to receiving this program at a more subtle pace from wherever you are, the 2020 Virtual Program, will also be offered at a reduced cost of $4,200 (originally $6,000). Courses taken individually (not the full 3 course program) will be $1800 each rather than the original fee of $2400. This is a major savings for continuing your professional education with Georgia Tech and we invite you to take advantage by joining us this June!
If you are interested in applying for scholarships you can do so now Here
We are reviewing now and will accept on a rolling basis. We cannot guarantee availability but those who wish to apply should do so online as soon as possible to be considered.
(requires 2 letters of recommendation, current CV, and statement of purpose).
*Only those applying from NGOs or developing countries are eligible. Applicants should read instructions carefully.
Before Applying Online
• *Prepare your current resume in English in PDF format
• *Collect (2) current professional recommendation letters in English in PDF format (dated and signed within the last 3 months) and from a manager
• Prepare a Qualification Statement summarizing your need for support and how you will benefit from participation
• NOTE* There will be a small refundable fee of $330 usd (Per course )required to hold your place if given a full scholarship. The fee will be refunded to you upon completion of the course.
**The program is designed to engage a diverse group of participants through interactive learnings that encompass a broad range of supply chain topics related to health and humanitarian systems and beyond.